Per a couple of requests I have updated Gravity Forms Popup Widget to a version 0.2.
The changes in this version are:
* Updated to work with WordPress 3.3.
* Added an option to set a position for the window location on opening.
As a side note, by the help of Andy here is a working installation of the plugin:
Thank you Andy for you link and for your feedback.
Recently I had some time to update the fork I have of the jQGrid encapsulation for Zend Framework.
Among the things updated is:
* Support for jQGrid 4.1.
* Support for methods in options.
* 2 new decorators
* New special decorator, a multi select element on grid search.
* Support for advanced search
One of the things I mostly need is a way to hide a table column fron view.
Lastly I have found how to do it with one line on jQuery code and the usage is simple.
// if your table has header(th), use this
Thanks for that code to Suprotim Agarwal at DevCurry.com